Decrease Font Size
Increase Font Size

MultiHandleSliderExtender could not be set on property MultiHandleSliderTargets

MultiHandleSliderExtender could not be set on property MultiHandleSliderTargets |

Error Creating Control - MultiHandleSliderExtender1

I was working with the AJAX MultiHandleSliderExtender control, the thing that bother me the most is the error listed below at design time. The code didn't throw any error at runtime.

Error Creating Control - MultiHandleSliderExtender1
'cc1:MultiHandleSliderExtender could not be set on property MultiHandleSliderTargets'

Here is the markup code

<%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>
<cc1:MultiHandleSliderExtender ID="MultiHandleSliderExtender2" runat="server">
       <cc1:MultiHandleSliderTarget ControlID="someID" />

After looking into the source code carefully, I noticed that the MultiHandleSliderTargets control is missing a TagPrefix next to it. Placing the TagPrefix "cc1:MultiHandleSliderTargets" has solved the problem.

Comments (13) -

• St patricks day party

1/9/2010 3:18:26 PM |

Fantastic blog post... its working in the latest version.thanks for the post..

• promotional pen uk

1/10/2010 1:22:56 PM |

What kind of job can utilize graphic design and web design skills?

• Rent in Dubai

1/12/2010 4:10:39 AM |

Excellent blog.I found it very interesting and at the same time very informative.Thanks!!!

• small boat design

1/20/2010 12:54:02 AM |

I am just starting to take up photography as a hobby and I'm trying to understand some of the concepts and the situations where these matter.For what it's worth, right now I'm working with a Sam-sung Digital U-CA5 5MP camera.

• DIY Car Rental in Perth

1/25/2010 6:55:50 AM |

Hello I advertise on the internet and they want me to link my web-page to their web-page with an HTML code...Then they will list my website on their page..Thanks for all your help.I use Geo cities page builder for my web-page.

• wealthy affiliate scam

1/27/2010 3:16:15 AM |

Yes its true.If there is any issue in the code than it does not run through i have experience as well.

• cheap hotels in las vegas

2/3/2010 6:51:16 PM |

I urgently need valuable answers so if you may please post your answers as soon as possible.

• Harley Leather Jackets

2/6/2010 1:39:19 AM |

Oh, thank you so much. I had exactly the same problem and was pulling my hair out - your suggestion fixed it! Thanks again!

• Dubai Rentals

3/3/2010 3:17:54 PM |

I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.

• helmus

3/5/2010 2:55:00 PM |

Briliant! it does work whit out the prefix in , but is messes up the design view, very strange that intelisence sugests the targets tag whitout the prefix!!

• Thomas

3/10/2010 12:40:20 AM |

Interesting post Smile Thanks for creating an excellent post about error creating control - multihandlesliderextender1.  You make some brilliant points Smile

• web design

5/11/2010 7:24:23 AM |

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place. Please keep it up! Cheers.

• Francisca Dossantos

7/9/2010 1:02:46 AM |

error creating control - multihandlesliderextender1 error creating control - multihandlesliderextender1 error creating control - multihandlesliderextender1 Hello, You mark some awfully attention-grabbing blogs. I always check back here time and again to find out in case you have updated

Pingbacks and trackbacks (3)+