Decrease Font Size
Increase Font Size
   BLOG

MultiHandleSliderExtender could not be set on property MultiHandleSliderTargets

by bryian 7. February 2010 16:50

MultiHandleSliderExtender could not be set on property MultiHandleSliderTargets |

Error Creating Control - MultiHandleSliderExtender1

I was working with the AJAX MultiHandleSliderExtender control, the thing that bother me the most is the error listed below at design time. The code didn't throw any error at runtime.

Error Creating Control - MultiHandleSliderExtender1
'cc1:MultiHandleSliderExtender could not be set on property MultiHandleSliderTargets'

Here is the markup code

<%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>
<cc1:MultiHandleSliderExtender ID="MultiHandleSliderExtender2" runat="server">
       <MultiHandleSliderTargets>
       <cc1:MultiHandleSliderTarget ControlID="someID" />
       </MultiHandleSliderTargets>
       </cc1:MultiHandleSliderExtender>

After looking into the source code carefully, I noticed that the MultiHandleSliderTargets control is missing a TagPrefix next to it. Placing the TagPrefix "cc1:MultiHandleSliderTargets" has solved the problem.

Tags: ,

Error

Comments (13) -

1/9/2010 3:18:26 PM #

St patricks day party

Fantastic blog post... its working in the latest version.thanks for the post..

St patricks day party India

1/10/2010 1:22:56 PM #

promotional pen uk

What kind of job can utilize graphic design and web design skills?

promotional pen uk India

1/12/2010 4:10:39 AM #

Rent in Dubai

hey,
Excellent blog.I found it very interesting and at the same time very informative.Thanks!!!

Rent in Dubai United States

1/20/2010 12:54:02 AM #

small boat design

I am just starting to take up photography as a hobby and I'm trying to understand some of the concepts and the situations where these matter.For what it's worth, right now I'm working with a Sam-sung Digital U-CA5 5MP camera.

small boat design India

1/25/2010 6:55:50 AM #

DIY Car Rental in Perth

Hello I advertise on the internet and they want me to link my web-page to their web-page with an HTML code...Then they will list my website on their page..Thanks for all your help.I use Geo cities page builder for my web-page.

DIY Car Rental in Perth India

1/27/2010 3:16:15 AM #

wealthy affiliate scam

Yes its true.If there is any issue in the code than it does not run through i have experience as well.

wealthy affiliate scam United States

2/3/2010 6:51:16 PM #

cheap hotels in las vegas

I urgently need valuable answers so if you may please post your answers as soon as possible.

cheap hotels in las vegas United States

2/6/2010 1:39:19 AM #

Harley Leather Jackets

Oh, thank you so much. I had exactly the same problem and was pulling my hair out - your suggestion fixed it! Thanks again!

Harley Leather Jackets United States

3/3/2010 3:17:54 PM #

Dubai Rentals

I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.

Dubai Rentals United States

3/5/2010 2:55:00 PM #

helmus

Briliant! it does work whit out the prefix in vb.net , but is messes up the design view, very strange that intelisence sugests the targets tag whitout the prefix!!

helmus Netherlands

3/10/2010 12:40:20 AM #

Thomas

Interesting post Smile Thanks for creating an excellent post about error creating control - multihandlesliderextender1.  You make some brilliant points Smile

Thomas Bulgaria

5/11/2010 7:24:23 AM #

web design

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place. Please keep it up! Cheers.

web design Finland

7/9/2010 1:02:46 AM #

Francisca Dossantos

error creating control - multihandlesliderextender1 error creating control - multihandlesliderextender1 error creating control - multihandlesliderextender1 Hello, You mark some awfully attention-grabbing blogs. I always check back here time and again to find out in case you have updated

Francisca Dossantos Japan